Tuesday, August 25, 2009

22 1/2 weeks

Had an appointment today and everything looks good. My cervix is still long and closed and my OB said that my appt. next week with the peri is probably the last time they'll check, since after 23/24 weeks there isn't much risk for IC. I'm guessing he'll still check things every once in awhile though. This is the gestational week that Makenna died, so he did an ultrasound for me to ease my fears...it was an extra long one too! Good news is it's still a boy. :) He's measuring exactly on target and weighs 1.12 pounds. My belly is still measuring 24 weeks. So we're looking good. My OB is SO positive, which is nice, but I can't seem to get there quite yet. Yesterday was the gestation that I delivered the girls last year, which seems so crazy to me...and sad. I can't believe it has been almost 10 months and it seems like yesterday. And next Tuesday is the gestation that I delivered Makenna. So next Wednesday will be the most pregnant that I've ever been. That will be strange.

5 comments:

  1. Wow Jenny! He weighs over a pound already, that is so awesome!!!!!! You are doing so good my friend! Can't wait for next Wednesday to be here :)

    And to see more belly pictures!!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there sis. You are doing great and you look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jenell...I just wanted to say hi and let you know how great you look! Sounds like you're doing awesome...take care!

    Lisa Hashimoto

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jenell. Congrats on another great appointment and yeah for an extra long u/s! You are doing great and look beautiful. Just try to keep your thoughts positive and rest assured that you are probably the person with the most prayers being sent above for that Christmas miracle that is on the way. Much love & God Bless you!
    brandy...bbc

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you today Jenny! Looking forward to tomorrow!! :)

    ReplyDelete